Winter makes me a little grumpy and down sometimes, and things often feel heavier, harder and more blergh. If ever there was a winter month of discontent, it would be July for me.
That said, the following has made me smile this month:
– A beautiful weekend away in Dullstroom
– Wedding planning!
– New blog partnerships
– Working with a wonderful team
– Judging the MTN Best App Awards
– A sparkly new ring
– Colouring in
– The rare few times I went running
– The electric blanket
– Good health
– Drawing and receiving sketches on my Apple Watch
– Seeing the first lemon on our tree, almost four years after it was first planted in our garden
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.