Did you know…
– That even though one can’t have enough nail polish, notebooks, Converse shoes, cookbooks and lipgloss, I still *need* more.
– That I still can’t tie my shoelaces like they say one should, or dive into a pool (I kinda flop in)
– That you are the only person who ever hears me singing
– That I love baking and wish I did more of it
– That I fell on my head (no jokes) off a jungle gym ladder, and as soon as I got to the doctor, I vomited on him (I still remember where his rooms were)
– That people think me weird because I don’t eat avocado
– That I would rather buy clothes for you than for me? Far more rewarding and less painful.
– That I want a Labrador in every colour – black, brown and yellow
– That my favourite food is pizza, but I seldom eat it
– That when I was in grade one, I got teased for having shoes that were different to everyone else’s
– That I used to have penpals around the world and send these random people letters, often with stickers on the envelopes. I miss handwritten stickers!
– That I used to belong to the Hello Kitty club when I was around seven, but never received a thing. I sent my membership form to somewhere in Booysens.
– That when I was about four, I got a chicken bone stuck in my throat and couldn’t breathe well. A doctor removed it
– That I can’t stand having anything covering my face – I get very panicked. The same with water over my eyes
– That there isn’t a day that goes past that I don’t think about going to Paris
– That I often overestimate how wonderful people’s lives are
– That I will always feel 10kg too heavy!
– That I have a weird memory for the small stuff
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.