Did you know…
– You went to sleep at 7pm the other night, the earliest you’ve been to sleep in about a year and a half
– You say “I wuv you mum” every time I tell you I love you
– You eat broccoli, but spit out M&Ms
– You lay on a truck book at school so that none of the other children would take it from you
– The lemurs in Madagascar and Gargamel and his cat in Smurfs make you giggle and giggle
– You told me you’re not scared of the new Kenwood Chef (I’m too scared to test your words)
– You did this week what every kid does with a bag of kokis at least once – you scribbled all over your hands and face
– When you don’t want to do something, you make up a “truth” for yourself. For example, when you don’t want to go to school, you say it’s Sunday
– This morning you told me not to shower or get dressed because you wanted to get to school in a rush
– You try to fix my hurts. Last week my legs were sore and you tried to pat them better. You also like giving “beeeg hugs” to make things better
– You still love your truck pyjamas but sometimes let us dress you in “real” clothes for school
– You say melon instead of lemon
– You demand to see truck cranes and diggers most days
And did you know you fill my days with so much happiness?
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.