If I had a fun list of toddler rules for Chez Kovarsky, this is how it would look:
– Thou shalt only draw on paper. And by paper I mean paper that has been allocated to you. Not my notebooks, or stuff I’m working on or proofing.
– The phone is for kids’ apps only – not for phoning overseas
– Twitter is for mom only. You aren’t allowed to tweet, follow or unfollow anyone from my account
– Black markers are not for drawing on your legs
– The dog is not a horse and must not be ridden
– Lights must be switched off during the day, even though it’s a lot of fun switching them on
– The MacBook is not a touchscreen, so please don’t touch (I totally understand why you would think this though)
– Your trucks and diggers are not for digging up my potplants
– Food must either be eaten or left on the plate – not given to the dog at the table, nor placed in your cup of water
– Nailpolish and makeup can only be used under supervision.
By order of management.
PS: Carry on being awesome
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.