I’ve been choosing some of your pics over the last two+ plus years for a big photo canvas, and looking at your newborn and baby pics, I kinda wish I was a little smarter then. I think I would have enjoyed you more, and being a mom more, but as they say, hindsight is 20/20.
I wish I had have known:
– How much I’d miss breastfeeding
– How precious each stage and phase is
– How I’d eventually feel sooo much better
– How it’s okay not to try to do everything, and be everything
– How I’d miss you falling asleep on my chest
– How great the “job description” of mom is
– How I’d miss being able to hold you in the crook of my arms
– How things would change so much
– How to ask for help
But we learn. And I learn to be in the moment and trust. And to relish every word, stage and phase of yours.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.