As long as I have my wits and faculties, I think I’ll always remember 2011 as the year…
– You started playschool
– You started speaking
– I ran my slowest Comrades
– I moved from Icon to Gmail
– I switched from Nedbank to FNB
– I got an iPhone (hallefrickinglullyah)
– I bought a house
– I made some great Twitter friends
– I had a slot on the radio
– Your dad and I split up
– I started my own business
– I ran a very special Soweto Marathon
– I saw Coldplay
– I got a Hello Kitty toaster
– My brother Kevin got engaged
– We got a dog
– I started adoring motherhood and feeling more confident at it.
– I got into blogging.
– I learnt the meaning of taking the high road, and how low some people can sink
– I was beautiful to someone
Max Pax, it’s been a weird and challenging year, and you’ve been the toothy grin throughout it. Your little paws have held me up so solidly – thank you.
I look forward to next year with you, and eating Hello Kitty toast and discovering new apps and places together…
Hope it’s another year of learning, loving and sharing for both of us,
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.