So these are my thoughts from this week:
– Sometimes change is good (for example, I’ve just moved over to new running shoes – Reebok Zigtech, after being in another brand for years. So far, so great)
– That I love fetching you from school – there is little better than you galloping towards me with your arms wide open shouting “mama, mama, mama”
– That I’m not mad about dropping you at school. Lately you’ve been crying for dada and then me, and it makes my heart hurt
– That I have very talented friends and people willing to help me all the time. These include my friends Taryne Jakobi and Vanessa Lewis who worked on a brilliant cookbook that has just been launched called Savour, and Lexie Beswick, who literally jumps every time I need some design stuff
– That it’s not so smart to run a long race with minimal training
– That I really want a dog
– That it’s all or nothing with me when it comes to Woolies choc chip yoghurt
– That Saxon Hotel serves an awesome brunch, along with French champagne
And in the words of Miranda Priestley, that’s all!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.