In summary, here’s how the day went:
– Zooting to the front of the queue to get our VIP media tickets, and then getting two fab goodie bags (it’s all about the goodie bags!)
– Seeing some really great stands and learning about new products
– Seeing Luca share his ice cream with you, and even passing his wet wipe to clean your face
– Having everyone ogle over you and smile whenever you ran past them like a whippet. Granted, I heard a lot of “look how cute she is”, but still. Even dressed in blue, you’re pretty and have beautiful hair.
– Getting you off the mini tractors and bikes, and having you thrash and howl
– Running after you through the stands – boy, you can move! I couldn’t keep up, and was shattered at the end of the show (this is not really a bad thing – just an observation)
– Missing the Barney show owing to your mother’s exhaustion. Who am I kidding, this goes under the “Good” column. In fact, this goes under the “Awesome” column. I promise that when you know Barney and can say the word Barney, we’ll be there. In the front row.
– Watching people drinking beer and eating chips and pizza at 10.30am. Seriously.
Looking forward to many more baby shows together, and since I’ve learnt the pram-manoeuvre technique so well, I can ram my way through many crowds without injuring a soul. We work well that way, Max.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.