You often ask me questions, like “Why is that man standing there?”, or, “Why is the digger there?”, or, “Why does that truck have stabilisers?” and most of the time I have no answers. Other times, I need to Google them before I can answer you with something plausible, and more importantly, accurate.
I also through each day asking questions, and my head is also full of silent “why why whys” (you just won’t hear them because at some stage we learn to just stop asking out aloud).
Some of my non-existential questions go like this:
– Why can’t I stop eating loads of carbs?
– Why can’t I find a brilliant concealer?
– Why don’t all people indicate when driving?
– Why does everyone’s dessert and life often look better than mine?
– Why do people moan about other people on social media?
– Why do people stand so close to me in a queue?
– Why is the taste of bitterness so difficult to get rid of?
– Why does love hurt like a mofo?
And why r so mny peple wrting like dis dese dys? Dryving me bldy crzy.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.