One can never anticipate the changes that will happen when you have kids, but even with my experience of looking after other people’s kids, did I think I’d be saying stuff like this:
– Yay! You made a poo!
– Don’t worry. I’ll take the poo out the bath and you can have another bath
– Chocolate for breakfast? Okay, why not.
– No wee’ing on the floor. Only in the garden, bath or toilet
– If you pull the cat’s tail again, I’ll pull yours (huh? really?)
– It’s about to rain, so the park is closed
– That drain water is not for drinking
– You want a dog biscuit?
– You want another dog biscuit?
Moms, what are the things you never thought you’d say to your kids?
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.