So the beginning of January is not my most fave time of the year. It’s that time that I reflect, get over-introspective, overthink, look at the past too much, and think everyone is happier and fitter and more sorted than I am.
I know I’ll find my groove and feel better, but this is the slump’ish state I need to go through in order to find the motivation and mojo again.
So in the spirit of setting up for a frickingtastic year (I hope), here are my self-tips:
– Be more confident
– Have faith in the way the universe works
– Thighs don’t maketh a woman – stop thinking they dictate my worth
– Keep on moving (this applies to running too)
– A new nailpolish can wipe away most of the day’s woes – remember this!
– Write one thing a day that I’m grateful for
– See more movies. It helps the busy mind to switch off
– Eat chocolate yoghurt when stressed, but not the whole tub
– Market myself with confidence
– Jump on the bed, play hide and seek, paint and act “silly” with you
Love you Max!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.