This week started off with some anxiety, the beginning-of-the-year blues and mild irritation. I can happily say I’m dusting most of that off, and finding some mojo.
So here’s what I’ve picked up this week:
– The Jelly Belly ice cream flavours are the best (even at R30 a packet – gulp). Popcorn flavour – you stand no chance
– 007 doesn’t make Daniel Craig hot. He is hot naturally
– Waiting on hold for Telkom for 45 minutes on my Hello Kitty phone while typing this blogpost makes my neck bloody sore
– Just like me, our dog Gina gets a little cranky when she doesn’t get out for some exercise
– Getting a line dropped after said Telkom 45 minute hold can almost bring me to tears
– The smell of cat wee is very difficult to get rid of
– One needs to see the lighter side of things when, as you drive out of the carwash, it starts raining
– Dog biscuits aren’t necessarily bad for people (I know this because you sometimes eat them. There’s nothing I can do – there are loads of tears if I don’t. And you are healthy and have a shiny coat, so I can only assume they aren’t too bad for you. Everything in moderation?)
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.