No, I’m not oversharing – I’m off to get a Brazilian Keratin treatment this week to hopefully make my hair frizz-free, and straighter and sleeker. I’m excited. And kind of relieved that i have a valid reason not to exercise for three days (you’re not supposed to wet your hair or sweat).
Other things I’m excited for this week:
– Two great meetings with fab possibilities for next year
– My aunt Shira arriving from Israel on Friday
– Jimmy Carr (I’m putting it out to the universe now: “Please don’t pick on me, Jimmy. Please”
– The Ford Focus #FocusMyFunds handover to the SPCA
– A catch-up drink with a friend who I haven’t properly spoken to in ages
– A catch-up dinner with a friend who I haven’t properly seen in ages
– A curl-up-on-the-couch moment catching up on around four issues of New Yorker, and two of Vanity Fair
– Daily training sessions with Gina the dog. She’s smart. Like her brother (you) and mom (me).
I love you dude!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.