If I had a dollar for every time I said one of these statements, I’d be able to buy more Hunter boots, spa treatments and perfume.
Here’s what I can commonly be found saying to you:
– Clap hands
– Give mom kisses
– Well done for finding your way on the iPad
– Leave my iPad alone
– No Max (said in stern voice)
– I love you
– Max, get down (said in stern voice)
– Say thank you
– Good boy
– Max, leave the cat alone
– Max, switch the plug back on
– I’m sorry, you can’t have it
– Want some more milk/Flings/fruit?
– Leave the scissors alone
But what I most want to say and don’t say enough of, is how I adore being your mom. So much.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.