Sometimes I wish I knew more about my mom (Granny) and dad (Grandpa) – their quirks, their feelings, their experiences etc, and while there’s still time to learn and ask questions from Grandpa, unfortunately Granny’s current health state doesn’t allow me to know her or find out much more than I already do. I want you to know me too (not everything though – especially what i got up to when I was 16 and 17), so I thought I’d use this forum to start letting you know a bit more about me, no matter how random. I found this fun meme, 50 Questions, so based this blog around it. A couple of the questions were a bit too American, so it’s now become 47 Questions.
1 When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I didn’t take my eye make-up off properly last night.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Whore (sorry, I fear I might not be setting the best example here)
4. Favorite planet?
Uranus (again, terrible example I am, but I cannot help but giggle every time I say this. It’s fun though).
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Rod (a running friend)
6. What is the ring tone on your phone?
The Smiths’ Unhappy Birthday
7. What shirt are you wearing?
My Mango T-shirt with all the high heels on it
8. Do you label yourself?
Yes, but it changes all the time.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Sandals from Zoom.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
11. What does your watch look like?
I have a few Swatches, and they all have pink in them. Also have a heartrate monitor, and a Garmin GPS – both bigg’ish and black.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sending a Whatsapp message.
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
“My BBM pin number is xxxxxx”
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
15. Last furry thing you touched?
Gus, the cat.
16. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
17. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Seriously? I last needed a roll of film developed in circa 2001.
18. Favorite age you have been so far?
28, I think. And 18.
19. University – good times or bad?
20. Your worst enemy?
21. What is your current desktop picture?
You, eating a strawberry
22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million bucks
24. Do you like someone?
25. The last song you listened to?
Paulo Nutini’s Million Faces
26. What time of day were you born?
In the morning, around 9.15am.
27. What’s your favorite number?
28. Where did you live in 1987?
29. Are you jealous of anyone?
30. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don’t know
31. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Get irritated, then put some more money in and hope that this time it dispenses what I want.
32. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes (though I guess most people do)
33. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Somewhere on my leg,
34. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Baby talk! Or French.
35. Would you move for the person you loved?
36. Are you touchy feely?
37. What’s your life motto?
It always changes, but for now, it’s “Today is gone. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one” (Dr Seuss)
38. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Cellphone, watch, nailpolish.
39. What’s your favourite town/city?
40. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
41. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Around 17 months ago (thank-you letters after your bris)
42. Can you change the oil on a car?
43. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Still living in the same place.
44. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My great grandparents.
45. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I dressed up as Dolly Parton for our office Christmas party. The theme was Western – my team and I wore blonde wigs, and added socks to our assets.
46. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My right hamstring.
47. Have you been burned by love?
Can’t wait to get to know each other more and more…
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.